Let’s talk about how to play YouTube in the background on Android & Ios..
Youtube is my favourite app which comes by default in every average phones and smartphones. It is the 2nd biggest search engine after Google. You can find any type of video for ex. Tutorials, Pranks, Vlogs, Travel videos etc. By the way checkout this amazing video of Danny MacAskill.
By using YouTube in the background you can listen live News, you can create a playlist of your favourite songs and listen them whenever you want.
hahaha so to play YouTube in the background just follow this steps and enjoy..
For Android :
- Open a chrome browser and click on upper right cornor on that 3 dots.
- Now click on request desktop site.
- Now seach for YouTube and select the video which you want to play in the background.
- Now play the video and enjoy. you can change song from notification bar. here is a screenshot. I was listening Gucci gang by lil pump.
I saw some apps on play store which plays youtube in the background but most of them have some bugs. So I select one app which works preety good it known as Minimizer for YouTube.
- Install this app and open it. It will ask you some permission just click ok and you will see the interface like this
- Now select or search the video which you want to play and play it.
- Now click on this ghost icon
- Done. Now your video will play in the background and you will see dim screen like this. (you can change it in settings)
- Pull notification bar to stop, pause and to change the video.
- Open safari browser and go to youtube.com.
- Search the video which you want to play in background.
- Now play the video.
- After video starts playing go to home screen by pressing home button.
- Now swipe up the control center and click on play button.
- done. Enjoy..
I checked some apps but none of them works as expected so I decided to tell only browser method for Ios.
Ok guys I hope you like this post. Enjoy your day and keep reading Techunwrap 😉.