Let’s talk about Tech Hacks part 2.
Welcome to Tech Hacks part 2. I hope you like the first part of tech hacks. In this post
Top 50 Tech Hacks :
1) Stop using Google.com to search information for school essays, use scholar.google.com instead. You will find more relevant information right away!
2) On iOS , you can now block people from calling or texting you by going to settings>messages>blocked
3) The program DeTune will transfer all of the songs from an iPod/iPhone and put them on you computer.
4) On Televisor.com you can enter a show you like and it will recommend new shows to watch and where to find them online.
5) Putting your phone on airplane mode will stop ads while playing games.
6) Get a free Redbox movie: type in “dvdonme” when it asks for a promo code! At Walgreens, type in “dvdatwag” for a second one.
7) If you want to buy the cheapest airline tickets online, use your browser’s incognito mode. Prices go up if you visit a site multiple times.
8) Download music legally: Copy a Youtube URL with the song you want. Go to youtube-mp3.org. Enter the URL and press “Convert”. Download!
7) If you’re at a hotel and run out of chargers, the tv usually has a USB plugin.
8) Wanna write essays and bibliographies like a PRO: Get the info from Wikipedia, and cite the sources listed at the bottom.
9) Forgot your computer password? Boot up in safe mode (F8 during startup), log in as administrator and then change your password.
10) An iPad charger will charge your iP
11) If you want to access Pandora, Hulu or Netflix outside the United States, download the Chrome/Firefox extension called
12) If you lost an Android phone in your house and it’s on vibrate, you can find it by going to Google Play>Android device manager>’Ring’
13) If you’re using ios7 and your battery is draining like hell, go to Settings > General > Background App Refresh > switch it to OFF.
14) Sign up for the free 30 minute trial of on-board WiFi while flying. Delete cookies when trial ends. Start new trial.
15) If you accidentally close a tab, ctrl+shift+t reopens it.
16) Open an incognito tab in your browser and sign into Pandora to get unlimited skips!
17) Replace the “en” in a Wikipedia link with “simple” to strip away the complex and mostly irrelevant information on the page.
18) To listen to a song on Youtube on repeat without having to keep pressing ‘replay’ at the end, add ‘repeat’ between ‘www.Youtube’ and ‘.com’.
19) To skip a YouTube ad, just change ‘youtube’ to ‘youtubeskip’ in the URL of any video.
20) Accidentally erase something you just typed on your iPhone? To undo that, just shake it!
21) To resize a photo for Instagram, tilt your phone sideways and take a screenshot of it. It’ll fit perfectly without affecting the quality.
22) Get the WiFi password to almost anywhere by checking the comments on Foursquare.
23) On SnesFun you can play almost every single old Nintendo game!
24) If you pause a youtube video and type 1980 you will have to fight off missiles to protect your video!
25) When filming video at a concert using your phone, put a finger over your phone’s microphone. It’ll sound clearer when you play it back.
26) Swipe left or right on the iPhone calculator to delete the last digit. You won’t have to start all over.
27) ProxTube allows you to watch regionally blocked YouTube videos
28) The “Hola Unblocker” extension on Google Chrome will allow you to access to UK version of Netflix; thus unlocking many more shows and movies.
29) You can watch an awesome visualizer by hitting command-T while a song is playing in iTunes.
30) 10minutemail.com gives you a fake email address so you don’t have to use your own personal email address when signing up for things.
31) If you need to get a gift for a girl, check out her Pinterest account. You’ll find ideas within seconds.
32) On AccountKiller.com you can instantly remove all of your personal data from websites you don’t want having it.
33) If you type in any flight number into Google you can see exactly where the plane is.
34) If you have many different online accounts, NameChk.com you can see every website where your username has been used
35) If your phone freezes, plug it into a charger. This will free it up again.
36) When letting someone use your iPhone to call someone, use Siri from the lock screen. They can call, but not look at texts/photos etc.
37) To move frame by frame on Youtube, pause the video and then use J or L to go backward or forward respectively.
38) Using your phone while it’s charging can damage the battery. This is why the cords are so short
39) Laughing for 15 minutes has the same Health & Fitness benefits as getting two extra hours of sleep.
40) If a website is blocked on your work/school internet, you can use Google translate as a proxy. Just copy/paste the URL into it.
41) Contrary to popular belief-thinking of the future is usually what keeps people up at night; thinking of the past can actually help you sleep.
42) If you ask Google Maps for walking directions from The Shire to Mordor, it tells you that “One does not simply walk into Mordor.
43) Command+shift+3 takes a screenshot on MacBooks.
44) Starbucks offers a size smaller than Tall: Short! Cheaper, and a much Health & Fitnessier size. Just ask the barista.
45) If you type “Google gravity” and then hit “I’m feeling lucky” on Google the entire page will lose it’s gravity and you can play with it.
46) The most humble way to accept a compliment is to say “thank you”, not to tell the other person that they’re wrong.
47) Want to download a YouTube video as an mp3? Put “listento” after the “www.” in the URL.
48) At website login pages, you can view masked passwords by changing the password input type as text.
49) Google “(food) vs (food)” to compare nutritional value.
50) Watch age restricted YouTube videos without signing in by adding “nsfw” before youtube.com
I hope guys you like the 2nd part of Tech Hacks.