Hi today I will tell you how you can download shutterstock images for free and without watermark. It is very simple just follow my steps.
What is shutterstock:
Shutterstock is an American stock photography, stock footage, stock music, and editing tools provider headquartered in New York City. Founded in 2003 by programmer and photographer Jon Oringer, Shutterstock maintains a library of around 125 million royalty-free stock photos, vector graphics, and illustrations, with around 4 million video clips and music tracks available for licensing.
How to download shutterstock images for free (without watermark):
- Go to Shutterstock
- Search for image that you want
- And if you are searching from then just long press on that image and copy its link address.
- I just searched for scientist (yes it is funny).
- Now the real game starts,
- Open a new tab on your browser and search for Shutterdowner (http://shutterdowner.com) after opening the site you will see a message and a url box it looks like this ,
- so after doing this tap on that url box and paste that copied link. After posting that link just remove “.jpg” from it and click on submit. And after doing this you will see your image without any watermark and yes you don’t need to do any survey and human verification.
- Now just download it.
- Huh.. Done.
I share this post for educational purpose. I won’t suggest you to use this images (free). Purchase license and you can use it for commercial purposes or for other reasons.
I was searching some images on internet and I decided to search them on shutterstock then I found this website which allows users to download free images from st. I thought I have to do some verification and survey and then I will get images. But I was wrong and it actually removes the watermark and you can download it for free in seconds…
So I hope guys this article helps you. Share it with your friends.. See you after 2 days with new post. Have a nice day.