How to send Secret Messages… In today’s world everyone wants a privacy. It doesn’t matter are you in a relationship or your are single. There are so many things which we want to keep secret. For ex. Some texts, Personal notes, or some other stuff.
So in this post I’m going to tell you how you can hide your texts, notes in a picture. In short Hiding texts in a picture. It is also known as Steganography. (I will make a post on it) The reason I’m using secret messages word coz lots of people don’t know what is “Steganography”.
To start secret messaging go to play store and search for PixelKnot app or click here ⇒ PixelKnot to download.
What is PixelKnot?
PixelKnot is a app which allows users to hide secret text in a picture. It is developed by “The Guardian Project”.
Features of PixelKnot:
- It hides a text in a picture.
- You can password protect that picture.
- You can also use the camera to take photo which you can use it for hiding purpose.
- Its mathematically secured (Encoded with steganography algorithm F5).
- You can share it with dropbox, Google plus, on Social Media, Bluetooth, NFC etc.
- Attack Resistant.
How to Send Secret Messages:
- Open the app.
- After opening all your gallery images will apper including camera icon to capture a pic (if you want).
- Now select the image.
- After selecting it will ask you to write your message (I’m using that yellow one for this post).
- After writing your message click ok or next. Then it will ask you to set password to access the hidden message.
- Click SET and it will take some seconds (depending on your message).
- After completing just tap on “Tap to send”
- After clicking you will see some sharing options. Select your choice and share it.
- When your friend that pic then pixelknot will ask them password to access the hidden message.
- After entering message password they will get your message…
Ok guys I hope you like my post on “Secret Messages”. Share it with your friends to keep their secret secret.