“How to delete Instagram account permanently”. Instagram is super cool and people love it. But coz of some reasons some users wants to delete their account. Some users create fake id they thinks they will get millions of followers, some people gets bored on it and some thinks it not as cool as other social media. So then they decide to delete their account but it’s not as easy as user imagine. So here is the complete step by step guide which will take hardly 5 min or less to delete Instagram account permanently.
How to delete Instagram account permanently :
- Click here ⇒ Delete Instagram account permanently.
- After clicking you will redirect to Instagram page [Account delete page].
- It looks like this
- Now just select your reason, why you want to delete your account.
- After selecting or clicking on reason new page will open and you will see some message and password box.
- Enter your password and click on permanently delete my account.
- Done. Your Instagram account has been removed [deleted permanently].
Some Instagram facts:
- Over half of all 18- to 29-year-olds in the U.S. are on Instagram [exact 55 percent].
- Adult users in the U.S. have doubled since 2012.
- 50 percent of people on Instagram follow at least one brand.
- When it was bought by Facebook Instagram only had 13 employees.
- 83% of all posts contain hashtags.
- If you are looking for maximum engagement on your posts, the best time to upload a post on Instagram is at 5 pm on Wednesdays.
- Selfies are one of the most uploaded photos on Instagram. As of December 2016, there were over 282 million selfies on Instagram.
Do you know, every month 100k to 1m people search for “how to delete Instagram account permanently” on google. That’s why I decided to write on it. So I hope guys you like this post.