Let’s talk about How to Delete Gmail Account Permanently.
I will tell you steps by step process to Delete your Gmail Account Permanently using your Android phone.
There is a lot of mail service providers in the market but my most favorite is Gmail and there is no doubt in it. Gmail is smart, simple, easy to use and it also comes with good security.
We use our mail ID for many different things and we all know that 1 email is not enough. Many peoples including myself create more than one ID for multiple purpose (for ex. To hide our personal info). And after sometime we think that this (2nd ID) is not necessary so let’s delete it.
So to Delete Gmail Account Permanently just follow the steps given below. It will take hardly 5 minutes.
Steps to Delete Gmail Account Permanently:
- Go to setting and click on Google
- After clicking you will see all account related menu (Sign in & Security, Personal info & privacy etc). Click on Account Preferences
- Now select you Gmail account which you want to delete permanently .
- After selecting you account scrool down and click on Delete your Gmail Account
- After clicking you will get a message like this (All data related to your mail ID will be deleted).
- Just click both boxes and click on Delete Account.
- After clicking Google will ask you to log in to your account.
- Log in to your account and you will get confirmation message that Your Google Account and all its data have been deleted￼.
I hope guys you understand how to Delete Gmail Account permanently. The reason I only shared one method to Delete Gmail Account (through Android smartphone) coz it is so easy and so many people use Android phones and another reason is I don’t have an Iphone so I only shared one method.
Checkout previous post and keep reading Techunwrap 😉 ..